For more the 23 years, the Vienna School of Osteopahty (WSO) provides professional and comprehensive osteopathic (academic) training. Since its foundation in 1991 more than 550 osteopaths could finish thier study at the WSO. Furthermore, WSO is the pioneer in establishing osteopahty in Austria and enhancing it to a academic level. WSO has its own course-rooms in Vienna, equipped with massage-tables and the possibility for modern presentation.
Aims & Mission Statement
- To provide a profound and qualitative training, which meets international standards and enables our students to become safe and effective osteopaths.
- To communication osteopathy in its whole bandwidth
- To communicate the basic idea of osteopathy combined with latest scientifical insights
- To have high-class speakers, who gained a high-level of specific knowledge and experiences
- To provide Post-Graduate-seminars & courses and congresses at the international level
- To enhance the recognition of osteopathy
In its owhn E-Learning area WSO-students can access information, dates, contents, etc. regarding their study. In the year 1999 WSO founded the Osteopathic Research Web, which aims to collect all osteopathic Master-thesis' and make them public available. Find more information to this project here.
The course languages at WSO are german, english and frensh. Courses which are held in english or frensh are translated to german (including all practical exercises and documents).
In WSO's libary rare and expensive osteopathy-related literature can be found, which aren`t easily accessable elsewhere.
Opt for us!
Find more details here.